Monday, February 16

The Esther Project

        Five years ago, my very good friend, The Rev. Tiffany Williams, told me about an idea she had to empower and inspire women. She said  "I want to start an women's empowerment movement that encourages women to find their purpose and passion".  Her words struck a chord with me because two years prior to our conversation, I had lost my beautiful younger sister to cervical cancer. At the very moment of her passing I made a vow to honor her by living my life with passion and purpose! I knew I just had to be involved. Together, along with some other wonderful women, we started our mission. Our motto, "Empowering women to Empower the World!" 
         Tiffany was inspired by the  Bible's book of Esther. Esther was a young queen who diligently prepared for her role and encountered a deeper purpose when she was challenged to use her influence to save an entire race from genocide. Esther reminds women to prepare themselves, get in position and uncover their purpose.
          To learn more about The Esther Project, please visit us at www.iamesther.org

No comments:

Post a Comment