Thursday, February 19

Beauty in your 20's, 30's, 40's

I remember when I was in my 20's, 40 years old seemed OLD..Now that I'm approaching my 44 birthday, I  (of course) feel differently. I'm proud of my age and the lessons that I have learned throughout my years. Eating right and exercise is key to maintaining a age defying look. Having a healthy frame of mind is equally important. While is my 20's I  made sure I used beauty products that were specific to my skin type.  In my 20's I lived in NYC so I did a ton of walking. This helped me maintain a healthy body type. I, also drank at least a gallon of water everyday, great for the skin and body. In my 30's I realized that my skin type was changing, so I incorporated  different products such as under eye cream and night time skin cream. I also started eating more fruits and veggies because I was now a mom of 4 and wanted to set a great example for my children. Now that I am in my 40's, I make sure I continue my good habits of the past and I've added some new ones. I use a skin serum under my moisturizer, give myself a facial at least once a week and drink a veggies filled green smoothie everyday.  Here is a pic of my beautiful friends and I representing 20's, 30's & 40's right before we were about to step on the runway to walk for designer Yanci Portillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment