Friday, February 20

Mrs. Northeast International 2015!

I am so happy to announce that I am the new Mrs. Northeast International 2015! It is an honor to represent my region in this prestigious pageant for women from all across the world. I cannot wait to meet all the beautiful delegates, this Summer in Jacksonville, Florida.  As stated on the offical website, "The Mrs. International Pageant system has been developed to to promote today's married women, their accomplishments, and commitment to family and marriage."
  As Mrs. Northeast International 2015, I will be advocating my platform The Esther Project. a women's empowerment movement that encourages women to live with passion and purpose. It is our belief that when you empower women, you empower the world! The best thing about participating in a pageant that celebrates women and their families, is the fact that the whole journey is a family affair. Here's some pictures taken by my 13 year old son, my official photographer. It's our idea of playing in the snow. To learn more about the Mrs. International Pageant System visit www.mrsinternational.com



No comments:

Post a Comment