Monday, June 22

Mrs. Northeast International 2015

  It is such an honor to hold the title of Mrs. Northeast International 2015 and to be able to represent the Mrs. International Pageant system. I love this system for many different reasons: the ability to challenge yourself to be the best you possible,  the opportunity to share your passion for causes that are near and dear to you, and meeting women from all across the world who inspire and motivate you. As a married woman, this pageant  also gives me the chance to go for my dreams while celebrating the beauty of my partnership with my husband.
   On July16th, at 6pm, I will be holding an empowerment seminar at Castle Couture in Manalapan, NJ. I will be talking about my platform The Esther Project (a global women's empowerment movement), The Mrs, Miss & Miss Teen International Pageants and how you can be Empowered Through Pageantry. And for all you future "Mrs", here's a couple of Bridal looks that can be found at Castle Couture.


No comments:

Post a Comment