Thursday, June 18

Kick Cancer Overboard Advisory Board

It's been 5 years since the start of Kick Cancer Overboard, a charity that sends cancer affected families on a free cruise each year. I remember when my friend and co- founder Donnalyn Giegerich Zapcic, who survived a bout with cancer, ask me to collaborate with her to help people find hope when they needed it most. We both understand the importance of maintaining a positive frame of mind when you are battling cancer, and what can be more positive than spending time with your loved ones & creating memories on the vacation of a lifetime.
   In the course of 5 years, we have raised enough money to send over 100 families affected by cancer on a free cruise! I am very proud to announce that I am not only a spokesperson for KCO , but I have just accepted a seat on the advisory board to do my part to make sure that KCO continues to grow and help as many as possible find hope in the face of a cancer diagnosis. To learn more about our effort please visit KCO at www.kickcanceroverboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment