Tuesday, April 9

Make Overs from the Inside Out

If you never heard of the Good News Home for Women, it is a non-profit, long-term residential rehabilitation center aimed to help women who want to overcome the life-destroying effects of alcohol and other drug addictions. As an Inner/Outer Beauty Ambassador for the Esther Project, an empowerment organization to help women realize their purpose, I was able to host a day of beauty at my home where I gave the women of the Good News Home makeovers. It is my belief that looking good and feeling well put together gives you a confidence boost that can help guide you in the right direction of your passions and purpose. I am always amazed as I see the transformation of spirits being lifted take place when a women has her makeup done and feels good about herself. My passion and purpose is to help all women look and feel beautiful and I thank the Good News Home for Women for allowing me to exercise that passion with them. To learn more about the Good News Home for Women, please visit www.goodnewshome.org

No comments:

Post a Comment