Sunday, March 17

Oh Happy Day!!!




On March 9th, 2013 at the East Brunswick Community Arts Theater, it was my honor (and blessing) to be awarded the title of Mrs. New Jersey International 2013! I had the pleasure of competing with some of most amazing women in the state of NJ, who inspired me beyond measure. As our wonderful director, Jodi Cessna, said throughout the weekend "We are all Winners!!!". I am so humbled to be able to represent my beautiful state and so proud to be a part of the "Cessna International" family. I look forward to a wonderful year filled with enormous opportunities and plan to inspire as well as learn from everyone I meet. I vow to take my platform. www.kickcanceroverboard.com to new heights along with my other passion near and dear to my heart www.iamesther.org , an empowerment movement for which I serve as an Inner/Outer Beauty Ambassador. I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this journey, especially my sister Damali, who does so from Heaven. This is all for you girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment