Thursday, July 11

Next Level Youth

Being a positive influence to young girls is a passion of mine. I love to help our youth shape their perception of themselves by allowing them to see the beauty that I see in them. Teaching young minds the importance of inner /outer beauty is what I love and live for. My good friend Evelyn Mccleod also shares this passion, as she is the director for the Miss Next Level Youth Pageant, a pageant that gives girls the ability to learn life lessons through healthy competition. I had the opportunity to serve as host for this great event a couple of years ago and was honored to serve as a judge for this year's pageant. I was so impressed by all the beautiful, talented and intelligent young ladies, who stood on that stage like they were ready to rule the world. Congratulations to Evelyn and her good friend Pandora for giving young ladies a chance to shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment